[Live-devel] bug report

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Jul 14 22:56:44 PDT 2008

>Hi,
>
>I think there is an error in function
>MPEG2TransportStreamIndexFile::readIndexRecord().
>The line:
>
>++fCurrentIndexRecordNum;
>
>should be:
>
>fCurrentIndexRecordNum = indexRecordNum;
>
>is it?

No, the current code is correct.  "readIndexRecord(indexRecordNum)"
starts by seeking to "indexRecordNum", if we're not already there.
In doing so, it sets "fCurrentIndexRecordNum" to "indexRecordNum".
The code then reads that record, which means that the next record
that would be read (without seeking) would be ""indexRecordNum+1".
Therefore, we end by setting "fCurrentIndexRecordNum" to that value.