[Live-devel] Live 555 RTSP client Problem

Ali Gökalp Peker aligokalppeker at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 15 07:34:59 PDT 2008

We
use Live 555 in a RTSP client.As a RTSP client we fetch video data
(MPEG4 ES ) decode it(with Intel UMC compiler) and send it to other
network area and also to disk.We serve an MPEG4ES file using
MediaServer.Also we serve video by using axis Video server.These two
server is not executed mean-while.

While decoding MPEG4 ES
frame, decoding part crashes.But in the mean time,when we decode same
served m4e file without serving it , it's decoded properly.

I set receive buffer to 1024 * 1024 *2 byte and frame reordering threshold to 2 ms. But it has no affect on crashing.

Crashing happens randomly.

All code written by me is reviewed and any it seems as there is no problem.

What can be the error ? Can a data or packet loss cause this? Or anything else?