[Live-devel] a problem about RTSP for Wince

wangmeimeikimo wangmeimeikimo at yahoo.com.tw
Fri Jul 18 08:10:29 PDT 2008

First, Live555 that it seems no config.wince or config.ppc or else
and I want to use live to VLC(a mediaplayer). so I download VLC and use VLC offical cross-compiler. this portion had been done (I can use VLC on Wince)
Second, I want to use RTSP on VLC,and the live555 says"If no "config.<os-platform>" file exists for your target platform, then try using one of the existing files as a template". I generate a config.wince file.
I solve the error(the cross-compiler generate errors), and in the testProg I openRTSP had been produced. I transmit the file to Wince, but I get error report
So, I hope someone can help me, please. Because I try some many way, but it still does not work
I hope someone help me.
thank you!