[Live-devel] Take input from a live source instead of from a file

liang0124 liang0124 at yahoo.com.cn
Sun Jun 1 02:22:49 PDT 2008

Hello:
I am just beginning to use live library.There are not much instance using live library except testprogs.
I get the image datas from a camera and I have compressed it with MPEG4 format.Now,The data is stored
in the buffers malloced in the programme.So I need to stream live video and trasmit it via RTP with RTSP Serve.
But the most "test*Streamer" in the test programs read data from a file,How can I modify it so take input from
the live source instead of from a file? What data structrues or objects should I use?
Is there any example can be used for reference?

2008-06-01

liang0124