[Live-devel] H264 RTP Streaming: A Tutorial

Ninh Hieu hieusua4u at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 18:57:13 PDT 2008

I know that tutorial, it's very useful. But the writer has a different coding convention with live555. Such as H264* -> x264*, and .hpp instead of .cpp.
I think you should review the code and doc (i love his flow chart - it helped me so much), comprehend the mechanism and rewrite it. Not too much difficult, I'm newbie like you, guy :)