[Live-devel] RTP streaming to VLC does not always work

Francesco Matassoni tubo.catodico at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 06:37:43 PDT 2008

Hi, i made a program with the live555 lib that receive RTP streaming
coming from VLC and then retransmit it, always RTP, to another port. It
work in local, i use to unicast address the local address "127.0.0.1". I
need to protect the data coming from VLC and then streaming it to another
port. My problem is that the software is not always working, sometimes it
work and sometimes not. I try also to use the UDP instead the RTP but i
found the same problem. Seems that the problem is in the sink that send
the stream, because if i use a file sink to save the stream to file and
then play it it work.

Tanhk you for any help you can give me!!

--
Creato con il rivoluzionario client e-mail di Opera:
http://www.opera.com/mail/