[Live-devel] Creating RTSP messages

Rakesh Sehgal rakesh.sehgal at tcs.com
Tue Jun 3 21:26:45 PDT 2008

Hi Rajesh!
I have established a TCP connection with darwin server, I can see it
sending some RTSP request
 (which I tried to implement without any success, OPTIONS) in the network
trace, but nothing is there.
Can you now tell me how to implement RTSP protocol over this TCP
connection.

Thanks for giving me this direction, I think I was going the wrong way
before.

Thanks & regards,
Rakesh Sehgal
and any attachments. Thank you