[Live-devel] openRTSP proxy support&In-Reply-To=<f06240806c46c74286b23@[66.80.62.44]>

ali teke aliteke at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 11:38:08 PDT 2008

I am sorry for this basic question but I want to ask,

I stream mp3 from helix server with the following request;
"./openRTSP rtsp://melis.cs.xxxx.edu/kalp.mp3"

To stream over proxy, I've tried;
"./openRTSP rtsp://proxyMelis.cs.xxxx.edu/kalp.mp3" but, it did not
work, since proxy does not know the address of helix server.

Do I supposed to configure the proxy to teach it the address of the
helix server?

Thanks...

--ali

Thanks...