[Live-devel] streaming video and audio via RTSP

Mike Gilorma mike.gilorma at apogeelabs.com
Tue Jun 10 14:28:16 PDT 2008

According to the output from VLC it says the rtp source has been
synchronized twice (once for each??).  I looked through the code and see
where the timestamp is getting set for each packet, the absolute time
for each packet is very close, but after convertToRTPTimestamp gets
called the time stamps for each stream are way off.  Is this what is
expected?

I haven't disabled any of the streams in VLC, but do notice that the
timer in the lower corner counts up to 2 seconds then starts over at 0.
Not sure if that has something to do with anything, just thought I would
mention it.  At this point however, I am more concerned with
synchronizing the streams than with VLC acting weird.

Thanks for the assistance,

-Mike