[Live-devel] 回复: Re: live555 under high bitrate streaming

Xzou xiangwust at yahoo.cn
Wed Jun 11 01:11:03 PDT 2008

I wrote a simple program which just receive a stream using rtp and dump it based on live555.In this program,I increased the socket buffer to 2,000,000 bytes using the function increaseReceiveBufferTo() provided by live555.Then  compare  the dumped  file  and the original file,I found it's much smaller than the original file.When playing the dumped file using a common media player like VLC or mplayer, the video picture has broken.The original file's bitrate is about 20M bit per second.That seems many data has dropped.But my network card works good,it can work in 100M bit/s. Then I perceive there is something wrong in rtp processing in live555 under high bitrate environment.

Sourav Pal <souravpal at gmail.com> 写道: