[Live-devel] Hinting the audio track of file created by openRTSP

Tonje Fredrikson tonjefr at ifi.uio.no
Wed Jun 11 06:05:55 PDT 2008

> Using mp4creator, I can hint the video track, but not the audio track.?
> That is the issue here.
>
> mp4info version 1.6.1
> exported_dst.mp4:
> Track?? Type??? Info
> 1?????? audio?? MPEG-4 AAC LC, 58.537 secs, 128 kbps, 44100 Hz
>
> 2?????? video?? MPEG-4 Simple @ L1, 58.533 secs, 64 kbps, 160x120 @
> 15.000085 fps
>
> I can hint the audio track of exported_dst.mp4.
>

> Any ideas how to get openRTSP to generate an 'MPEG-4 AAC LC' audio track?
>
> Tim

Hi Tim,
I am not familiar with mp4creator or the setup you are working with.
However, I have previously used MP4Box for hinting files prior to
streaming through Darwin with success. In my case QuickTime accepted the
non-hinted file, but not the Darwin streamer. Not sure if that can be of
help for your purpose, but figured it wouldn't hurt to mention :)

--
Tonje