[Live-devel] Design

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Jun 11 15:54:05 PDT 2008

>I want to add some parameters to the GET_PARAMETER call, like
>position. Now I found a function MediaSubsession::getNormalPlayTime
>which i could use (i guess), but I have no clue how to access a
>MediaSubsession object from the GET_PARAMETER call handler.

You would do this (from the "RTSPClientSession" object) by first
accessing the "ServerMediaSession" object, and iterating through its
"ServerMediaSubsession" objects.  See, for example, the code starting
at line 644 of "RTSPServer.cpp".

>1.       Is there a design of Live555, like an UML class diagram?

The closest we have to this is the "Doxygen" diagrams - e.g.,
http://www.live555.com/liveMedia/doxygen/html/classMedium.html