[Live-devel] Unable to include the LIVE555 .a liabrary files into my own programme.

manas lenka lmanas.iisc at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 14:10:02 PDT 2008

I am trying to use the LIVE555 library functions into my programmes. The
cross-compiler is "arm_v5t_le-gcc" . But while compiling and linking the
LIVE555 libraries, I am getting linking error like "undefined reference to
the 'given live555 function".
Has anybody faced this problems.
What changes I have to make in the make file. The above mentioned things I
have done so far  by changing the config.linux file "cross-compile
prefix=arm_v5t_le-gcc " . Interstingly the  crosscompiled live555 programme
is running very fine in my platform(i.e DaVinci ARM board).

Any help will bw highly appreciated.