[Live-devel] Subclassing FramedFilter

Francesco Matassoni tubo.catodico at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 05:57:31 PDT 2008

In data 16 giugno 2008 alle ore 14:10:32, Ross Finlayson
<finlayson at live555.com> ha scritto:

>> void ProtectionFilter::afterGettingFrame1(unsigned frameSize, struct
>> timeval presentationTime)
>> {
>> 	afterGetting(this);
>> }
>
> All subclasses of "FrameSource" - when implementing the
> "doGetNextFrame()" virtual function - must set "fFrameSize".  You should
> also set "fPresentationTime".
>
> Therefore, change your "afterGettingFrame1()" function to:
>
> void ProtectionFilter::afterGettingFrame1(unsigned frameSize, struct
> timeval presentationTime)
> {
> 	fFrameSize = frameSize;
> 	fPresentationTime = presentationTime;
> 	afterGetting(this);
> }

Thank you Ross now it's working. I have one more little question, where do
you think it's better to put the function that protect the data. I think
inside the afterGettingFrame1 function, am i right?

--
Creato con il rivoluzionario client e-mail di Opera:
http://www.opera.com/mail/