[Live-devel] RTSP trickplay/scale problem

Ruud Siebierski ruud.siebierski at eventis.nl
Wed Jun 18 11:18:18 PDT 2008

Hi,

When I try to do trickplay by setting the scale from 1.0 to 2.0 I always
get the following error:

"FramedSource[003FD1B8]::getNextFrame(): attempting to read more than
once at the same time!"

I know what it means, but I would like to know how to solve it.

Sometimes (very rare) the scale-change from 1.0 to 2.0 works, but when
getting back to 1.0 I get first this error:

"Missing sync byte!"

And after a few missed sync bytes the getNextFrame error.

I got the source code from 5-6. Only made a few minor adaptions for the
GET PARAMETER call, to support parameters.

Can someone help me on how to find the source of this problem? I
searched the internet of course, only found problems, no solutions.

Regards,

Ruud