[Live-devel] RTSP trickplay/scale problem

Ruud Siebierski ruud.siebierski at eventis.nl
Wed Jun 18 16:12:07 PDT 2008

Ok, I understand. So I reproduced the problem with the original code.
The only thing I had to change, to get it compiling is: change the
#include <strstrea.h> into <sstream> (I'm developing in Windows XP with
Visual Studio 2005)
Changing the scale now makes the MediaServer crash sometimes. Since I
suspect it is a timing issue I also tried with a release build, then
again it is a bit more stable, but still crashes after a few scale
changes from 1.0->2.0->1.0

Regards,

Ruud