[Live-devel] unexpected "StreamClose" in VLC under FreeBSD

Erik van Dort erik.van.dort at bluewin.ch
Thu Jun 19 09:36:26 PDT 2008

Hello,

I've checked the archive, and also the version I am running on my
FreeBSD host:
liveMedia-2008.06.05,1

Everything worked fine with VLC 0.8.6e, which probably used an older
version of liveMedia (don't know which one). But VLC 0.8.6h on Windows
XP does not show this problem. I don't know which live555 version is
used there. I can't check since I only have the binary, downloaded from
the VLC site.

So I'm not so sure if it's a problem in the embedded rtsp server in my
Axis camera.

cheers, Erik

psachet.ext at orange-ftgroup.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This problem seems to come from the AXIS RTSP server.
>
> Look in the archive at the date 2008-01-04 in the thread "[Live-devel] Axis camera".
>
> Cheers, Patrick

EvD