[Live-devel] H264VideoStreamFramer

Mike Gilorma mike.gilorma at apogeelabs.com
Mon Jun 23 11:07:06 PDT 2008

Well, I've gotten this far with my h264 stream framer:

I have a class H264VideoStreamParser that subclasses
MPEGVideoStreamParser and have created a H264VideoStreamFramer.  I have
a test program called H264Streamer that implements these new functions
(see attached).  I am trying to stream a JVT NAL sequence.  It seems
that my test program finds the first NAL header but then gets stuck.

I'm sure I'm missing more than one thing here, so any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Also for those out there who are trying to do something similar to what
I am, I will make sure to make my test program and corresponding
h264VideoStreamFramer code available to all who wish!!