[Live-devel] unexpected "StreamClose" in VLC under FreeBSD

Erik van Dort erik.van.dort at bluewin.ch
Tue Jun 24 03:21:39 PDT 2008

Hi,

Very interesting:
only during the first run of openRTSP streaming was aborted
spontaneously after a very few seconds. See openRTSP.log.1 attached.
However, re-running openRTSP many times did not end up with a
spontaneous abort of the stream, I had to stop it manually everytime.
See openRTSP.log attached.

I've also tried VLC a couple of times in between on the same host, but
still VLC repeatedly and consistently stopped streaming while showing
the message "live555 debug: StreamClose". I also disabled the Audio in
my Axis IP Camera, but that did not help.

cheers, Erik

--
EvD