[Live-devel] unexpected "StreamClose" in VLC under FreeBSD

Erik van Dort erik.van.dort at bluewin.ch
Tue Jun 24 05:42:20 PDT 2008

Hi,

I could agree to that if this would happen everytime running openRTSP,
like it does happen everytime running VLC. But this shutdown by the Axis
camera happened only during the first openRTSP session, and normally in
VLC it took longer than 5 seconds until VLC showed the "StreamClose"
message.

After this first openRTSP session, I tried maybe up to 10 to 15 times to
reproduce the problem in openRTSP, but the problem did not appear again.
So my conclusion is that VLC shows different behavior than openRTSP
during an rtsp session with my Axis camera.

cheers, Erik

--
EvD