[Live-devel] Still working on a h264 framer

Mike Gilorma mike.gilorma at apogeelabs.com
Tue Jun 24 07:21:04 PDT 2008

All,

I have been working on creating a h264 framer for about a week and feel
like I have headed in the wrong direction, so its time for a fresh
start.  Would H263plusVideoFramer be a good starting point?

I have been searching "h.264 site:lists.live555.com" and it seems that
there are people out there that have gotten their framers working and
have not gone on to share any info after that.  My goal is to create a
framer for discrete NAL units and to create a testH264VideoStreamer.cpp
program for everyone to have access to.

thanks,
Mike