[Live-devel] Still working on a h264 framer

Mike Gilorma mike.gilorma at apogeelabs.com
Thu Jun 26 11:10:02 PDT 2008

Thanks Ross, setting the frameDuration to the number of frames per
second seemed to make things better.  I guess I'll have to make that
more dynamic later on, but the good news is I'm streaming H.264!!!

the bad news?

My file doesn't keep playing, I modeled my test program after
testMPEG4VideoStreamer where it uses PassiveServerMediaSubsession and
continuously replays the file.

Also my stream works in VLC and Mplayer, but not Quicktime.

My main goal of writing the framer, parser, and test program is about
90% done.  I think my next goal will be to write a
H264VideoFileServerMediaSubsession!

If anybody wants to help figure out those two problems, I've attached
all my code.

Many thanks to Ross, Jerry, and everybody else who helped out!!