[Live-devel] Problem in RTSP streaming on linux

Vincent L vincent.l at jasmin-infotech.com
Sat Mar 1 01:13:15 PST 2008

Dear All,

	I am not able to streaming through RTSP on linux (Susi).

I am trying to streaming from Darwin streaming server running under linux.

my windows client PC able to streaming with Mplayer.
I can use the command

mplayer rtsp://172.16.6.143/Grub.mp4

But In linux PC, I have installed latest Mplayer RC2 and
live555 library. still  I am facing the problem

Kindly help me.

Best Regards,
L. Vincent

Jasmin Infotech Private Limited
Plot No.119, (Opp to N.I.O.T.),
Velachery Tambaram Road,
Pallikaranai, Chennai 600 100, India
Ph:  +91 44 3061 9600 ext 2053
Fax: +91 44 3061 9605

Information in this email is proprietary  and  Confidential to Jasmin
Infotech. Any use, copying or dissemination of the information in any
manner is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please destroy the message and please inform us.