[Live-devel] RTP to Transport Stream

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sun Mar 2 17:50:42 PST 2008

>I am looking for a way to modify openRTSP example to
>a. Request MPEG2 Program Stream file from live555 Media Server
>(already in openRTSP)
>b. Receive 2 RTP streams for audio and video (already in openRTSP)
>c. Multiplex 2 streams and create an MPEG2 Transport Stream file
>instead of 2 separate files.
>
>Could you suggest combination of filters to achieve this?

You can do this using the "MPEG2TransportStreamFromESSource" class.
Create an object of this class, then 'feed' the audio and video
sources ("RTPSource"s) into it, using the "addNewAudioSource()" and
"addNewVideoSource()" member functions.  Then create a "FileSink"
object, and 'play' it using your "MPEG2TransportStreamFromESSource"
object.