[Live-devel] MPEG2 Transport Stream Receiver

Scott Cubbage Scott.Cubbage at 2d3.com
Mon Mar 3 08:51:35 PST 2008

Hi,

  It wasn't immediately obvious to me:  Is there a receiver counterpart
to the testMPEG2TransportStreamer.exe test program that I can play with?
I can catch the stream with VLC, but I'd like to do a couple of quick
tests with code that I can quickly modify.

  Great project by the way - cool, useful stuff!

Thanks,

Scott Cubbage