[Live-devel] Building Live555 streaming media in Windows Mobile 5.0

Ardy Salim ASalim at ntu.edu.sg
Sun Mar 16 21:28:32 PDT 2008

Dear All

I'm trying to build live555 streaming media on eVC 4 so that I could use it in Windows Mobile. I have read in the mail archives that somebody has already builded the codes succesfully, see http://lists.live555.com/pipermail/live-devel/2004-September/001265.html. But, the link to sites/codes is down since it was more than 3 years ago. Are there any more guides on building the codes in eVC?
Thank you very much