[Live-devel] Building Live555 streaming media in Windows Mobile5.0

Ardy Salim ASalim at ntu.edu.sg
Mon Mar 17 00:18:36 PDT 2008

Hi Pushkar,

I've built the Livemedia on VC 6 also, however I couldn't open the project file (.dsw, .dsp, .vcp) in eVC since it was created for Win32 desktop platform.
I know that there are some changes needed in .mak files before it is ported to VC to create the project files.
But, I don't really understand about the settings since I'm quite new in C++ programming.
Is there any guides on the settings part?
Thank you

Ardy