[Live-devel] AAC + Darwin Injector

lodewijk lodewijk
Mon Mar 17 03:02:09 PDT 2008

hello,

I'm trying to stream realtime/live audio to a Darwin Streaming
server. As far as I can see now the encoding using FFMpeg+faac works
and delivers me discrete frames.
I subclassed the FramedSource class following the advice from the
Live555 FAQ, feeding directly to a MPEG4GenericRTPSink. I generally
followed the video example (except for the framer) from the
testMPEG4VideoToDarwin example, which works great (also with a
subclassed Framer).
The resulting stream seems to have the right description in Quicktime
player, also it seems like audio data being sent and received,
however I don't hear anything.
Anyone got a clue? Anyone got the MPEG4GenericRTPSink with FFMpeg
+faac working?

thanks,

Lodewijk Loos