[Live-devel] Avoid RTP source checking?

Spigao spigao spigao at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 10:09:46 PDT 2008

Hello,

I'm using live555 server and openRTSP client in an especial emulation
environment, lets say I am development sort of gateway system...

An example of the configuration could be:
---------------
live555 (10.0.0.11) - ServerGW (10.0.0.1) - ClientGW (10.0.0.4) - openRTSP (
10.0.0.4)

and I execute "openRTSP rtsp://10.0.0.1/track.mp3"

Basically, the point is that openRTSP doesn't write in the output files, and
I guess it is because it receives RTP packets from a different address than
the server's IP. All the transmission goes fine, they exchange RTSP messages
and the application receives the RTP messages (i've done an strace to check
it); but it just doesn't write them in the file.

I've been digging into the source code, but not successfully. Can someone
tell me if this could be fixable in the code and where should I touch?

Best Regards,
Sergio