[Live-devel] Building Live555 streaming media in Windows Mobile 5.0

Ishwar.Jasuja at jci.com Ishwar.Jasuja at jci.com
Thu Mar 20 09:51:43 PDT 2008

Ardy,

I have made changes to the latest version to make it work in Embedded
WINCE environment. I run this on SH4 platform. But that shouldnt matter.

I can zip the files and send those to you. But files also have changes for
TI NDK. So it might be little confusing.
Although all TI NDK changes are under #ifdef TI.

Let me know.
regards
Ishwar

Note: For WINCE, only 3-4 files need some minor changes. I will send you
those diffs.

"Ardy Salim" <ASalim at ntu.edu.sg>
Sent by: live-devel-bounces at ns.live555.com
03/16/2008 09:35 PM
Please respond to
LIVE555 Streaming Media - development & use <live-devel at ns.live555.com>

<live-devel at ns.live555.com>
cc

Subject
[Live-devel] Building Live555 streaming media in Windows Mobile 5.0

Dear All

I'm trying to build live555 streaming media on eVC 4 so that I could use
it in Windows Mobile. I have read in the mail archives that somebody has
already builded the codes succesfully, see
http://lists.live555.com/pipermail/live-devel/2004-September/001265.html.
But, the link to sites/codes is down since it was more than 3 years ago.
Are there any more guides on building the codes in eVC?
Thank you very much