[Live-devel] Building Live555 streaming media in Windows Mobile 5.0

Ishwar.Jasuja at jci.com Ishwar.Jasuja at jci.com
Thu Mar 20 14:32:12 PDT 2008

Here you go..

Thanks
Ishwar

F:\software\live\liveMedia\MP3StreamState.cpp

static Boolean socketIsReadable(int socket) {
#ifndef _WIN32_WCE
  const unsigned numFds = socket+1;
#else
  const unsigned numFds = 1;
#endif

F:\software\live\liveMedia\ADTSAudioFileSource.cpp

#ifndef _WIN32_WCE
    // If we get here, the frame header was OK.
    // Reset the fid to the beginning of the file:
    rewind(fid);
#else
    fseek(fid, SEEK_SET,0);
#endif

F:\software\live\BasicUsageEnvironment\BasicTaskScheduler.cpp

#ifndef _WIN32_WCE
  if (socketNum+1 > fMaxNumSockets) {
    fMaxNumSockets = socketNum+1;
  }
#else
  fMaxNumSockets++;
#endif

Ross Finlayson <finlayson at live555.com>
Sent by: live-devel-bounces at ns.live555.com
03/20/2008 02:13 PM
Please respond to
LIVE555 Streaming Media - development & use <live-devel at ns.live555.com>

LIVE555 Streaming Media - development & use <live-devel at ns.live555.com>
cc

Subject
Re: [Live-devel] Building Live555 streaming media in Windows Mobile 5.0

Note: For WINCE, only 3-4 files need some minor changes. I will send you
those diffs.

Please post those diffs to the mailing list, and I'll see if I can
incorporate those changes (using "#if !defined(_WIN32_WCE)", as
appropriate) in a future release of the software.