[Live-devel] Building Live555 streaming media in Windows Mobile 5.0

Ishwar.Jasuja at jci.com Ishwar.Jasuja at jci.com
Thu Mar 20 15:25:21 PDT 2008

I think you are right. You dont need those two diffs. I was porting the
package for both WinCE and TI NDK at the same time.
So might have put it in for the later. Sorry about that

Ishwar

Ross Finlayson <finlayson at live555.com>
Sent by: live-devel-bounces at ns.live555.com
03/20/2008 03:02 PM
Please respond to
LIVE555 Streaming Media - development & use <live-devel at ns.live555.com>

LIVE555 Streaming Media - development & use <live-devel at ns.live555.com>
cc

Subject
Re: [Live-devel] Building Live555 streaming media in Windows Mobile 5.0

Thanks for sending those diffs.  However, I'm a bit sceptical about
the first and third of those diffs (OTOH, the second diff - the one
to "ADTSAudioFileSource.cpp" - looks OK.)  Can anyone else who's
building for WInce confirm that those diffs are all OK?