[Live-devel] Building Live555 streaming media in Windows Mobile 5.0

Ishwar.Jasuja at jci.com Ishwar.Jasuja at jci.com
Thu Mar 27 08:48:26 PDT 2008

You should have following defined in that file.

#define READ_FROM_FILES_SYNCHRONOUSLY 1

That should take care of your problem.

Regards,
Ishwar

"Ardy Salim" <ASalim at ntu.edu.sg>
Sent by: live-devel-bounces at ns.live555.com
03/27/2008 12:15 AM
Please respond to
LIVE555 Streaming Media - development & use <live-devel at ns.live555.com>

"LIVE555 Streaming Media - development & use" <live-devel at ns.live555.com>
cc

Subject
Re: [Live-devel] Building Live555 streaming media in Windows Mobile 5.0

Hi

I have tried to build it in eVC 4 with Pocket PC 2003 SDK for WinCE ARMV4
platform. The project for UsageEnvironment, BasicUsageEnvironment and
groupsock is ok. However, for the liveMedia, it keep showing these errors:

...\live\livemedia\bytestreamfilesource.cpp(93) : error C2664:
'turnOffBackgroundReadHandling' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'void *'
to 'int'
        This conversion requires a reinterpret_cast, a C-style cast or
function-style cast
...\livemedia\bytestreamfilesource.cpp(111) : error C2664:
'turnOnBackgroundReadHandling' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'void *'
to 'int'
        This conversion requires a reinterpret_cast, a C-style cast or
function-style cast
...\livemedia\bytestreamfilesource.cpp(119) : error C2664:
'turnOffBackgroundReadHandling' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'void *'
to 'int'
        This conversion requires a reinterpret_cast, a C-style cast or
function-style cast

Personally, I'm new in C++ and I don't know how to solve this problem. The
main thing is the liveMedia project could be built in WinCE SH4 platform,
but not in WinCE ARMV4.
Is there anyone could help with this problem?
Thank you

Regards,

Ardy