[Live-devel] Building Live555 streaming media in WindowsMobile 5.0

Ardy Salim ASalim at ntu.edu.sg
Fri Mar 28 02:43:13 PDT 2008

Ok, this problem is solved. It is just some wrong typo in the project settings.
The other Errors are the LNK2019: unsolved external symbol. I've searched from other forums, they said that to solve this problem, I need to add the libraries correspond to those functions/symbols which are unmanaged.
I think these are the differences between SH4 platform and ARMV4 (pocket PC) platform. I've tried to add come relevant libraries but still could not find the correct one. Is it really impossible to port the program it into Windows mobile?

Regards,
Ardy