[Live-devel] Live stream of Axis camera

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue May 6 14:36:50 PDT 2008

>     I'm trying to stream in real time from a Axis 207 camera, based on
>examples of the library. I successfully streamed video, but I have
>troubles to add aac audio streaming, using ADTSAudioFileSource and
>MPEG4GenericRTPSink, as I've seen in the list.

Using "ADTSAudioFileSource" might be wrong, if the input data is not
in ADTS format.

Because you are streaming from a live source, then you may instead be
able to use a simple "FramedSource" subclass (that you would write)
that just delivers one AAC frame at a time (and sets
"fPresentationTime" appropriately).