[Live-devel] (no subject)

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed May 7 08:40:36 PDT 2008

>Unable to determine our source address: This computer has an invalid
>IP address: 0x0
>Beginning streaming...
>Beginning to read from file...
>
>I don't understand, because my IP adresse  is correct, but i'm using
>the same computer to stream and receive,

Nonetheless, something is wrong with the networking configuration of
your system, because neither of the methods we use to determine the
computer's IP address - (1) multicast loopback and (2)
gethostname()+gethostbyname() - is working.

The most common reason for this error is that IP multicast is not
configured correctly on your system.  Make sure that you have a route
installed for 224/8.