[Live-devel] [live-devel] Raw File Streaming

Jayant Chauhan gripened at gmail.com
Fri May 9 02:20:40 PDT 2008

Hey
I know this would be an under-kill use of livemedia library as such, but
could someone
please let me know what would be the easiest way to

"Implement a raw-file streamer and receiver? Is it even possible? Can I
somehow use
a raw RTP packet for example??" I plan to just stream my MP4 file like a raw
file, and send
the MOOV atom first to the client as a raw packet, which my client will then
just parse. And then
will keep sending packets from the MDAT atom (which contains the video and
audio frames).
Can it be done? Any pointers would be great...

Jay