[Live-devel] (no subject)

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue May 13 01:40:23 PDT 2008

>I just want use the RTP protocole, and don't have a serveur RSTP, so
>I erased the part of code I think is useless for simple RTP streming

Sorry, but once you've changed the supplied code, it's much less
likely that you'll get support.

You needn't change any part of "testMPEG10r2VideoStreamer.cpp",
except that - to play the stream using VLC as a client - I suggest
uncommenting the line
	#define IMPLEMENT_RTSP_SERVER 1

Then, simply ask VLC to open the "rtsp://" URL that the
"testMPEG1or2VideoStreamer" application displays, and it should play
the stream (provided that there is multicast connectivity between the
server and client).