[Live-devel] RTP from file

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue May 13 02:24:01 PDT 2008

>Which files i need to modify to read from a file?

I'm not sure you understand.  RTP is a datagram protocol.  RTP
packets cannot be stored in a file (or transported in a byte stream),
unless you have some 'framing' mechanism in place to separate out the
individual RTP packets within the byte stream.  So far you haven't
said anything about what you plan to do about this.

Perhaps you should first explain, in high-level terms, what it is
that you are really trying to do - then perhaps we can figure out how
our code might be useful for you.