[Live-devel] openRTSP shutdown

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon May 26 07:11:19 PDT 2008

>Thx for your responce.
>I have try to use "testOndemandeRTSPServer ", with a capture card.
>
>This card is not an encoding card,
>
>And I have put the "reusesamesource" to "True", and wrote "
>/dev/video"  instead of  "test.mpg"    , . like as directed by the
>"Frequently Asked Question support".
>
>/dev/video is working with VLC, I can read the video input.
>
>I don't now which of filename ( test.mpg or test.mp3 or test.amr....
>) must I replace by "/dev/video", i have try test.mpg, but no result.
>
>My card send me a flow of bites,and I have write a grabbing fonction
>which Grab  pictures without encoding them, so in RGB mode.Is there
>the FRAMEDSOURCE code ???

(First, you should really use a more appropriate "Subject:" line,
rather than just using that of a completely unrelated thread.)

If you want to stream uncompressed video over RTP, then you would
need to implement the RFC 4175 payload format (which we currently do
not implement ourselves).

Plus, of course, you would need sufficient network bandwidth to carry
such (extremely high bitrate) streams.