[Live-devel] live in VoIP

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sun Nov 2 19:20:32 PST 2008

>1.	How can I receive the sender IP

Our RTP receiving code does not expose this - but you don't need it.
Instead, to identify the media source, you want the RTP "SSRC" ,
which can be obtained by calling "RTPSource::lastReceivedSSRC()".

  (I need to tell between the senders to the same multicast address)?

>2.	I'd also like to receive the sequence number and CSRC
>identifier at the sink level.

You can't get the CSRC (because our code ignores any CSRC fields).
You *could* get the RTP sequence number of the most recently-received
packet by calling "RTPSource::curPacketRTPSeqNum()", but in reality,
you probably don't need this.