[Live-devel] [streaming] RTSP Support for ASF streams

venugopalpaikr venugopalpaikr at tataelxsi.co.in
Wed Nov 5 21:53:17 PST 2008

Thank you for the information.
I have used Live 555 Media Server to establish the connection and hard-coded
the asf sdp generated using Microsoft RTSP documents. Am currently looking
into establishment of the session i.e.only RTSP not RTP.
My session ends after sending the SDP information while using VLC player.

Also by hardcoding the sdp am trying to establish the connection with
Windows Media Player which is failing. How different is windows rtsp
standard from Live555 rtsp standard?