[Live-devel] Creating new subsessions

rippel tippel rippeltippel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 07:14:45 PST 2008

Hi all,

   I need to create a media subsession which takes RTP packets from an UDP
port and forwards them to a different port.
>From what I saw, I should first subclass OnDemandServerMediaSubsession. Is
that correct?

Actually I don't know how to tell my new class to read data from a UDP port
and to send it "as it is" to another port. I guess I shall use a MediaSink
(or RTPSink) but I am getting quite confused by the huge amount of classes
with almost similar names. Could you please give some hints?

Regards,
   Rippel