[Live-devel] doGetNextFrame() timing in mpeg2ts context

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Nov 13 10:13:20 PST 2008

>Is there maybe a way to directly schedule a call to
>*doGetNextFrame()* in the event loop since this is not a static
>function or what would be the alternative

The alternative is to write a static member function that then calls
"doGetNextFrame()", and have "scheduleDelayedTask()" arrange to call
the static member function.  There are several examples of this in
the code already.

Also, as I noted last time, you should not call "usleep(10)";
instead, pass 10 as the (delay) parameter to "scheduleDelayedTask()".