[Live-devel] live555 for Windows mobile 5

冯磊 up2me_gis at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 17 01:40:35 PST 2008

Hi,

   I build live555 libs for windows mobile 5 use vs2005.

   I can compile and deploy openrtsp example in testProg.

   But it can not run correctly in console mode.

   So I change it to a MFC app for smart device, and call the function.

   The server side, I use testOnDemandRTSPServer.exe,

and the client side , I try rtsp://192.168.0.128:8554/mp3AudioTest

   The server side seems run correctly and prints lots of message.

   But the client side can't receive media stream data.
   int readSocket(UsageEnvironment& env,
        int socket, unsigned char* buffer, unsigned bufferSize,
        struct sockaddr_in& fromAddress,
        struct timeval* timeout)
   I set a break point at the function above.

   It can receive some information at the very beginning.But when the server start send stream data,

   it can't hit the break point at all.

   Could anybody tell me, why?

   Thanks.

   Feng