[Live-devel] H264 RTP Streaming: A Tutorial

Charlie X. Liu charlie at sensoray.com
Mon Nov 24 11:30:10 PST 2008

Is this not the one:	http://www.white.ca/patrick/tutorial.tar.gz

-----Original Message-----
From: live-devel-bounces at ns.live555.com
[mailto:live-devel-bounces at ns.live555.com] On Behalf Of Yedidia Amit
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2008 11:42 PM
To: LIVE555 Streaming Media - development & use
Subject: Re: [Live-devel] H264 RTP Streaming: A Tutorial

Seems that no one can fint this tutorial :)
You can ask what you want and we will try to answer.

Regards,

Amit Yedidia
Elbit System Ltd.

Email: amit.yedidia at elbitsystems.com
Tel: 972-4-8318905

The information in this e-mail transmission contains proprietary and
business
sensitive information.  Unauthorized interception of this e-mail may
constitute
a violation of law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this

communication is strictly prohibited. You are also asked to contact the
sender
by reply email and immediately destroy all copies of the original message.