[Live-devel] Multicast session question

Yedidia Amit amit.yedidia at elbitsystems.com
Sun Nov 30 23:23:32 PST 2008

Hi,

Following my previous questions I want to create a situation where one
source is sent to two different multicast address.
For that I am using passiveMediaSubsession where I add both destination
to the sink.

I want to generate 2 sessions that whoever asks "describe" for the first
will receive in the sdp the first multicast address,
and whoever asks "describe" for the second session will receive in the
sdp the second multicast address.

1. Is it possible? My problem is that passiveMediaSubsession->sdpLines()
doesn't know who called it (which sessionID)
2. which address does live returns for simple describe request? (as I
can see it returns only one address).

Regards,

Amit Yedidia

The information in this e-mail transmission contains proprietary and business
sensitive information.  Unauthorized interception of this e-mail may constitute
a violation of law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited. You are also asked to contact the sender
by reply email and immediately destroy all copies of the original message.