[Live-devel] fatal error : ntwin32.mak not found

Stian Broen stianbroen at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 8 05:13:56 PDT 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to compile the code with VS 2005 according to Eric Flickners 'hints' refered to in the homepage. I'm following every step , except step 4, since this seems to be included in the newest code. When i run the bat file in step  7, i get problems. I receive this error : "liveMedia.mak(17) : fatal error : ntwin32.mak not found". I am indeed missing ntwin32.mak and win32.mak from C:\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include. Have anyone had similar problems? Where can I find these files? I'm using 'Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition' on a Windows XP PC.

regards

Stian Broen