[Live-devel] Some questions need your help!

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Oct 29 06:26:24 PDT 2008

>Is it right that I use the following ways to store the video stream
>in openRTSP?
>MPEG4ESVideoRTPSource* m4esSource = NULL;
>MediaSubsession* subsession = NULL;
>MediaSubsessionIterator* iter(*session);
>subsession = iter.next();
>m4esSource = subsession->Source();

I don't understand your question; that code doesn't 'store' anything.
A "RTPSource" (subclass) is used for *receiving* RTP packets, not for
outputting anything.

Remember, once you've made modifications to the existing code, you
can't (in general) expect much support on this mailing list.

Ross Finlayson
Live Networks, Inc.