[Live-devel] problem on how to assemble the audio and video file into a total file use openRTSP

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Sep 4 18:44:15 PDT 2008

>When I useing openRTSP to down a mpg file, openRTSP.exe
>rtsp://<http://172.28.40.123/video.mpg>172.28.40.123/video.mpg  (I
>use liveMediaServer as RTSP Server)
>
>I got two files: audio and video file separately, and now I want to
>get a total file with audio and video, how can I do it?

There's currently no way to combine the audio and video streams into
a MPEG Program Stream file (like the original).  However, you *might*
be able to output a ".mp4" or ".mov"-format file, or perhaps even a
".avi" format file, that contains the audio+video.  See
http://www.live555.com/openRTSP/#quicktime